Tuesday 16 November 2010

Letter to actors

Dear Amelia,
               I am a 6th form student taking media studies at A level, and for my A2 coursework i have chosen to create a music video, it is all about a girl that is unhappy with the way that she is looking and she wishes that she looked like other people and not herself.  
   I am asking you if you would be prepared to lip-sink the song 'The voice within' by Christina Aguilera as this is the song that i have chosen to do my music video to, i will also be asking members of the public to lip-sink various lines aswell.

Please give me an honest response. 

Many thanks
Megan Barrett





Dear Harriet,
                   I am a 6th form student taking media studies at A level, and for my A2 coursework i have chosen to create a music video, it is all about a girl that is unhappy with the way that she is looking and she wishes that she looked like other people and not herself.
   I am asking you if you would be prepared to act as this girl, you will be the main character in my music video, along with other members of the public that i am going to ask to lip-sink odd lines too.

Please give me an honest response. 

Many thanks
Megan Barrett

No comments:

Post a Comment