Tuesday 16 November 2010

Filming

I am going to be filming in many different places including, a bedroom, a staircase, a catwalk, a school, a kitchen, bathroom, a dark room, all these places have significance to what my music video is about and i feel that it is important to portray my music video in the right way as i feel that it is a serious matter and the story that i am trying to tell cant be taken lightly, it is a serious subject that i am portraying so the actors that i am using need to be able to take my project seriously too.

I have taken some pictures of these places that i am going to be filming in...



                                                                                     Kitchen --->








                                                                                              Bedroom --->











                                                                                             Bathroom --->

No comments:

Post a Comment