Thursday 23 September 2010

Influences

As my main influence is the Christina Aguilera song and video "Beautiful" i have found it on youtube, this is the link that you need to follow if you wish to watch it and listen to the song- Beautiful- Christina Aguilera, i feel that this song is the biggest influence on my idea for my music video as it is trying to portray the same message that i am trying to in mine, i feel that this video is very powerful and when you watch it, it makes you feel sorry for the people that are in the video becaise it makes you realise that there are actually people living this way and we dont take people's thoughts and feelings into consideration as much as i think that we should.


Another of my influences is the video for "Unpretty" by the 90's band TLC, i have found the link on youtube for you to follow- Unpretty- TLC, although i think that this song is too up-beat for the message that i am trying to get across but if you listen to the lyrics then it is saying exactly what i want to portray.


The last influence that i have is the video for the Sugababes song Denial, this is the youtube link- Denial- Sugababes, the song words have nothing to do with my idea for my music video but i feel that the stop motion that has been used in this video could relate with some of the things that i am going to do, and i feel that i could use some of the things that they have used in this video to try to help me to get my message across.

No comments:

Post a Comment